Parents As Teachers is an evidence- based, FREE, early childhood education program.
Parents As Teachers is NOW Enrolling!
YOU are your child’s first and most important teacher!
In PAT, families will receive:
- Individual home visits with a certified Educator—we come to you!
- Information on your child’s development,
- Group connections- meet other parents, share experiences, and discuss parenting topics
- Play- based learning activities and parenting information
- Special bonding time with your child
- Make the most of your child’s early learning years- the most crucial time of brain development!
What are the benefits of PAT?
Research has shown:
- PAT children scored higher on standardized measures of reading, math and language in elementary grades
- Compared to non-PAT children, PAT children required half the rate of remedial and special education placements in 3rd grade
- Teachers rated PAT children significantly higher than non-PAT children on multiple, factors of school readiness (emotional well-being, fine motor, expressive language, receptive language and social competence)
Our vision: All children will learn, grow and develop to realize their full potential.
Interested in enrolling in this free program? Call Rim Family Services at (909) 336-1800.